Numerous individual or panel including for Stonewall, LGF/LGBT Foundation, LGBT Health Summit, NUS, GALIPS, LAGIP, the Co-Operative, IDAHO(BIT). Many radio spots.
- Get in touch and book me!
- 8 February: LGBT History Month lecture in Leeds
- 22 February: LGBT History Month lecture in Liverpool
- 29 February: LGBT History Month lecture in Bolton
- 2 November: ALL FM guest co-host on LGBT show.
- 8 October: Launch event for Getting Bi in a Gay / Straight World, fourth edition.
- 6 October: Guest on Gaydio Breakfast Show with Andrew Edwards.
- 5 October: Delivered B in LGBT training at Consortium Conference.
- 27 September: Panellist at Stonewall Workplace Conference.
- 23 September: Guest speaker at GM Fire HQ.
- 16 February: LGBT History Month lecture at Stockport Central Library.
- 10 February: LGBT History Month lecture at People's History Museum, Manchester.
- 14 November. Guest lecturer at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- 24th September. Led Bi At Work discussion for GEO/Civil Service, Manchester.
- 23rd September. Interview, Pure FM radio, about Bi Visibility Day.
- 26th May. Manchester Metropolitan University: Bi/Pan/Omni Theory Day.
- 17th May. Greater Manchester Fire Service. Presentation for IDAHOBIT.
- April 20th: Guest on The Gay Agenda radioshow/podcast: The Lesbian Show
- April 13th: Guest on The Gay Agenda radioshow/podcast: The Bi Show
- March 6th: Speaker at University of Chester.
- February 10th: Speaker at Student Pride, London.
- October 13th: Speaker at Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer for Bi Visibility Day.
- September 24th: Gaydio interview about bisexual visibility.
- September 21st: Speaker at Lloyds Bank HQ for Bi Visibility Day.
- June 28th: Speaker at Houseproud LGBT Housing Conference.
- June 13th: Speaker at Riverside Housing Association's LGBT tenants conference.
- May 31st. Gaydio election coverage panellist.
- May 4th: Speaker at Rainbow LGBT Professional Network banking conference.
- March 9th: Speaker at Stonewall NW Awards.
- Feb 25th: Speaker at Bi History event organised jointly by BiPhoria and LGBT Foundation at People's History Museum, Manchester. Sold-out, 85 tickets and standing room only at the talk.
- Jan 29th: Guest, That's Pride TV show, That's Manchester TV.
- Jan 20th: Guest, Gay Agenda radio show
- Nov 19th: ALL FM - hour long interview around the MBE for Services to the Bisexual Community
- Oct 9th: Gaydio interview about new ONS bi statistics and receiving the MBE
- Sep 24th: Closing vigil speaker at Bolton Pride
- Sep 22nd: PWC GLEE Network speaker for Bi Visibility Day
- Sep 22nd: Co-Op national HQ speaker for Bi Visibility Day
- Aug 8th: Bisexual History speaker at Leeds Pride "Bi Brunch" event
- Feb 21st: Bisexual intersections speaker at "Polyamory, Consensual Non-Monogamy and Relationship Anarchy" Conference, Manchester Metropolitan University
- Feb 13th: ALL FM radio - hour long interview around bi volunteering and challenges facing bi people
- Feb 12th: Keynote speaker at Greater Manchester Police hate crime event around biphobia and reporting hate incidents & hate crime
- Aug 2nd, Leeds Pride main stage - bisexual speaker / LGBT community voice
- May 28th, Launch of "Complicated?" report on biphobia, Edinburgh
- Apr 20th, BBC Radio 4 / World Service, on the LGB&T vote
- Mar 11th, University of Chester Diversity Week
- Feb 18th, University of Manchester. Guest lecture: "Gay Pride, Bisexual Euphoria?"
- Feb 15th, Festival of LGBT History, People's History Museum. "21 years and more: BiPhoria and Bisexuality in Manchester"
- Jan 17th, ALL FM radio - hour long interview covering many bi issues